Monday, May 18, 2009

Here she is - I know I know I am a huge slacker. I haven't gotten any pictures of our little girl up until now. Bethany is doing great. These are some of the pictures that we had taken professionally of her at two weeks old. She is growing like a weed. She goes into the doctor next week for her two month checkup. It is hard to believe that she has been around for 8 weeks already!

Things are going well with the new house as well. We are in the process of getting all of the landscaping done, but with weather being as it has been this spring we have been mighty limited as to what we have gotten done thus far. I will post more pictures of the house as I get them.

Other than that we don't really have a whole lot to report. I started back to work last week (May 11) after celebrating my first mothers day with my parents and Chris's parents at my house. Chris, unfortunately, had to work that day so he couldn't partake in the yummy meal my dad made for all of us. Oh well the leftovers were just as good. I have also started working at the Longbranch Saloon in Germania WI. (I know I know...where the hell is Germania WI - it is about 20 min from our house and the bar is owned by some of our friends so it was easy to get in there and I am only working a few hours a week to make some extra money on the side.)

I hope all is well with all of you and hope to see some of you soon and hear from others as well.

Much Love

Marit, Chris, Bethany and Nellie

This was our first official family photo. This was taken about 45 min after Bethany was born.

No comments: