HELLO EVERYONE-
This is the newest addition to our family. She isn't home with us yet and she doesn't have a name as of yet either...we are trying to decide what to call her. She is 4 weeks old here and as CUTE as can be. She is one of 8 in the litter and man was it a tough decision to pick her out but hey, we sure picked a keeper.
We will keep you posted with names and fun pictures as she grows up. I now some of you are thinking we are NUTS getting a puppy when I am about to have a baby but we have wanted this one for a LONG time and we are ready for this new adventure too!Love to all and talk to you soon!
SO cute! I don't think you're nuts getting a puppy...Casey and I got an American Mastiff when I was almost 6 months pregnant! Good luck with the name...
2 comments:
SO cute! I don't think you're nuts getting a puppy...Casey and I got an American Mastiff when I was almost 6 months pregnant! Good luck with the name...
Too cutie for words. Hope you are doing well and feeling well.
Sending our thoughts and prayers
David and his girls
Post a Comment